The rantings and ravings of the "other" Mann family
Hmmm... thanks for bragging! Just kidding! They are beautiful & I miss the west coast! I'm in SK now and still under a lot of SNOW!!! (but I get to come visit at Easter! yay!)
OK those are just THE most pretty crocus photos ever! You have a good eye!Andy did you watch ANTM? Makeover crazy!! Loved it!! Next Wednesday, baby!
Oh you share my love for spring!! Fabulous pics, my friend!!
post something new! post something new!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hmmm... thanks for bragging! Just kidding! They are beautiful & I miss the west coast! I'm in SK now and still under a lot of SNOW!!! (but I get to come visit at Easter! yay!)
OK those are just THE most pretty crocus photos ever! You have a good eye!
Andy did you watch ANTM? Makeover crazy!! Loved it!!
Next Wednesday, baby!
Oh you share my love for spring!! Fabulous pics, my friend!!
post something new! post something new!!!
Post a Comment