I thought for this post I would tell you a little about my husbands growing talents.
Dan has long been interested in welding and has recently been creating all kinds of things. I took some pics of just a few of the things that he has made over the past few months.

Dan welding at his parents place
Dan welding at his parents place
he welded this cross and many more.
This was my wedding present from him. I love it! He has made quite a few of these clocks. No two alike
our coffee table, there are two matching side tables not shown.
Our versatile shelves.
And... my favorite little home sign.
What can I say he bakes, he welds he's all mine!
4 comments:
MMM...He bakes!!! I like what he bakes...
Me too! Dan makes the BEST cookies and treats ever!!
And I love the coffee table, so very cool!!
So yes my Number has not changed we are only "Oak" in the book. And I would love to have coffee!!! And what is the FAM book?
I can't believe how cook some of that stuff is that he made. i want one of those home signs. I really miss you and loved the comments on your page. Next time we are in town for sure doing coffee. I will have to book you in before I leave here this time. It was on my list to call you the last time I just ran out of free moments.
Post a Comment