
Dan and I celebrated our 6th anniversary on June the 9th. Six years... crazy. I can honestly say that I am still crazy in love with the man I married. In my eyes he is still one stone fox.
To celebrate we wanted to go away without breaking the bank. So... we decided to drive up island and when we found somewhere we thought looked nice we would stop. We ended up in staying at the Sand castle hotel in Parksville. We spent a lot of time checking out the fun little shops and enjoying the beautiful sandy beach. We also took a short trip up to coombs and cathedral grove. Here are some of the pics for you.
Parksville Beach:
Double Decker bus graveyard on the way to coombs
Funny creatures in the Coombs market
Beautiful Cathedral Grove:








+of+mar406+030.jpg)


4 comments:
Way nice photos, dearie!!! Congrats on the Anniversary! I wish you another 60 wonderful years together!!!
congrats on your anniversary... i never forget it because it's my birthday!!!
you need to get on facebook...
your photos are awesome... totally made me miss home. I hope we can see you when we are out in the fall!
where
are
you??
Post something.....
maybe all about your holidays??
la lalalalala alalalaaaaa
Happy (belated!) Anniversary! Your pics are awesome, especailly love the double deckers!
Post a Comment