The rantings and ravings of the "other" Mann family

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New year, new life

Well... the new year is in full swing. Its seems that Christmas came and went very very quickly. Too quickly. Its like it never happened. I swear that every year it sneaks up on me. We spent lots of time with family and friends. We celebrated new years eve at Justin and Tricia's. It was a blast. I haven't stayed up that late for a long time. HA!

With the new year comes 365 fresh days. I haven't bothered to make new year's resolutions in ages. Having said that... every year I say to myself that this year will be a better year serving God. That I will strive to love my family and friends more and of course... to try and lose weight...and have fun. This year was the same with one exception. I have resigned myself to do all of the above but... I have decided to try and finish as well as I start. To try and make every day count because I traded a day of my life for it!

I hope that those who may still read this little blog will be encouraged to live the best you can with what God has given you . To bless those around you. To be quick to love and slow to anger.

God bless

No comments: