As season's go I think fall is my favorite. I LOVE it! The colours, the fresh smell in the air. But before the season's wonders take full effect... I would like to remember some summer moments in picture.
July:
Meghan's Birthday Party
Kirsten and Meghan hugging it out
Dan and I living out our punishment for cooking way too much pasta for dinner
Our Camping crew
My Canada Day Braids!
A cool metal Frame
Charlene and Keith Visit
Matt and Lucas' Birthday
August:
French beach
Dan on the malahat lookout
Family dinner with Dan's sister Alana and her hubby Bran
September:
Tricia and Justin's little man Hunter
Pam's little cutie pie Mariah
Blossom
Busy bee
















2 comments:
Ahhh, the good times!
Camping was AWESOME, you photo of Dan on the Malahat is cool, the babies are soooo cute and your flower photos are AMAZING!
Summer is over but I love the Fall, too!
We need to have some Fall play days soon, too.
Hi,
I met you at one of Kirsten's Halloween events and was also there to help her move into her new home.
Where is that cool round metal frame picture from that everyone is posing inside?
Post a Comment