Dan and I went for a walk along Dallas road with some friends the other day. Its amazing how many times I have walked along Dallas road and seen the same shoreline... and still love seeing it. I love walking along the rocky beach, and smelling the salty air. Its like nothing else I know of. I can't imagine moving anywhere that didn't have an ocean near it. I have lived my entire life on the edge of one. Its so peaceful. When most people think of a relaxing vacation destination they think of somewhere near a beach, and water. We seem to be drawn to it. Its amazing!
The rantings and ravings of the "other" Mann family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
Oh i love the photos of all of us looking into the tid pools. That was a fun afternoon!!!
Hey Shantala!
Good to hear from you.
How are things going with you?
Post a Comment