Hello to my few and faithful readers. I have been well... absent from the blogging world. And unlike SOME people I know, my absence is not because of
CRACKBOOK! ugh... I still haven't caved in that direction... I think I am just boycotting to go against the flow... no real reason behind it. I may cave one day... but not today.
For those of you who haven't heard Dan and I bought a house! WOOHOO! FINALLY!
We get our keys on the 30th of may. We are both very very excited. It is a 3 bed, 3 bath townhouse. Its move in ready.
So our moving date approaches and we are knee deep in boxes. Stay tuned for pictures of our big moving day!
Here are a few pics of our new little place to be!
View from the outside:
Our long and skinny back yard:
Living room, with working wood fireplace:
Dining room, attached to living room:
Our Kitchen:

Master bedroom, with
ensuite powder room not shown:

Spare bedroom:
Office:

Main upstairs bathroom:

No comments:
Post a Comment