The rantings and ravings of the "other" Mann family

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Oh the collection!!!

For those of you who don't know... my husband and I love collecting video games. Dan has his favorites (sega) and I have mine (xbox). Dan is more of a "vintage" game collector. We have games and systems that are older than me! Now I say that I enjoy the games... but I can't really say that its MY collection... I think for that I will point the finger at my lovely husband! :)


Just to show you how big our collection is... here is a pic of our "office" a day or two after moving in.

I KNOW! its insane!!! What can I say... He LOVES it! and I love him!

3 comments:

chelsey said...

yay for being all moved in! that is so exciting.

Anonymous said...

That is no collection that is a sickness! hahahahah Joking, i love that he collects them cause i get to play them, Yahoo for N64 Tennis!

Kirsten B. said...

Okay, I know I collect stuff too, but WOW! That's a ROOM full of collection!! I hope all those collectables get enjoyed and I hope we can have a video game party soon!!