The rantings and ravings of the "other" Mann family

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Summer moments

Each season seems to have a certain feel to it. That special something that makes it distinct. Summer has a few sights and smells that to me make it summer! The smell of wild roses blooming. The fresh tang of the ocean on a hot summer day. The feel of a sandy beach under the toes. The sight of hay being harvested. The bales seem to dot the fields forever.

Now that Dan and I live out in central saanich we are surrounded by fields and farm land. Its beautiful. There is a hay field next door to our complex. They just finished all the harvesting. I took a few pics to try and capture one of my summer moments.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love love LOVE the pictures, oh man, i love farms, i need to live on one!!!

Margaret Cloud said...

Farms are a wonderful place, they give you a sense of what it was like for our fourfathers, you have more breathing room than city folks, nice pictures.