The rantings and ravings of the "other" Mann family

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Random

Well... its a new year. The end of 2008 was very very busy. My mom had hip replacement surgery. Dan and I both were sick for most of our two weeks off at Christmas. And I have barely used my camera since August.... hence no new posts.
Here are some random shots that I did take over the last 4 months. Enjoy!
Heather's 30th Birthday:
Our new house comes with lots of tree frogs during the summer
I decided to go dark for my 30th Birthday
Dan went camping with some buddies from work... they all grew cheesy moustaches...
Here is Dan with his.... and his classy aviator sunglasses
Me trying the aviators out
Our friends Crystal and Derek got married in October.
Our girly group of friends
Random shots taken out of the sunroof of our Jeep





2 comments:

chelsey said...

i love the one of the clouds with the tree in the lower corner!

Crystal said...

those are some fun pictures! I was excited to see your blog updated!