The rantings and ravings of the "other" Mann family
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Ah starbucks...those IIIIDiots~!
So...Dan and I did a little shopping today. . . and at the end of the day we go to Starbucks to get a little pick-me-up and go home. Dan orders his usual, a Venti caramel frappucino, double blended, no whip but with caramel sauce on the top! ( ya he's a high maintenance customer) I order a green tea latte! When I take my first sip it has a coffee aftertaste...so I try not to think the worst...I take another few sips and realize that the newbie has put coffee in my green TEA latte! haha I wouldn't have thought that MY drink would have been the hard one.... but I guess I was just wooed by the Starbucks gourmet specialty haha ...right...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are so cool!!!! I love that you have a blog now, too!!
Wick-awes!
I look forward to photos of you getting mad at the Starbucks peoples and of Dan ordering his complicated drinks! Fun fun!
Post a Comment