Being an only child I was often left to my own imagination. I was a very active child and so spent much of my time playing outside. I was quite a tomboy when I was little, I was always making forts and playing with the neighbour boys. I would spend hours in my wading pool, and on the swing set out front. I remember sitting on the swings at dusk and staring at the sky watching the sun set spread an orange pink glow across the sky. I think even then I was in awe of it. This vast space way up there that was always changing never remaining the same for long. To this day I think it is my favorite of God's creations.
I have to get up early for the job that I have. I am usually out the door by 7 am. I love walking through the chip trail near my house and looking up at the morning sky. This time of year the air is still crisp and clean, and the sun is just starting to rise a little earlier. It is beautiful. I am not a morning person...but for that view it is worth it!

1 comment:
did you take those photos? they are wonderful :)
Post a Comment