The rantings and ravings of the "other" Mann family
Monday, January 22, 2007
mmmmm cookies!
Yesterday Dan and I joined a bunch of friends at Crystal's house for lunch. We all chipped in and bought taco salad fixins. On the way to Crystal's house Dan decided it would be fun to bring stuff to make cookies while we were there. Sooo we went home and brought everything! I mean EVERYTHING. We had a ton of stuff. So while we were all eating lunch, Dan was baking up a storm. He made 8 dozen cookies!!! When he brought the first steaming hot batch out I think we all waited about 2 seconds before swooping in and grabbing one. As the cookies finished baking Dan would bring out more to fill the plate. By the end of the evening 6 people had eaten almost 6 dozen cookies!!! WOW! I still can't believe we actually ate that many cookies! haha I think there were some serious cookie monsters in our midst that day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
mmm thanks for the cookies.
I have officially lost my cookie monster title though...can't believe it!
Oh my those cookies we soooo good!
I CANNOT believe you guys ate that many! Crazy! I took some home and I must admit...they are gone. MmmmMMmmMm!
Post a Comment